Sunday, June 24, 2012

One More

One more.

One more exam stands in my way of freedom. It's crazy to stop and think that it's been a year. This blog kinda documents the ups and downs of how I felt about school. I'd come one here to rant about how much I hated it.... to by the grace of God... I'd come to realize that he is in charge and I'd be alright with school. I still remember praying and thinking and shedding some tears.... and siting on our dock 10 at night with some apple bread and a blanket watching the moon rise. I was really stressed out and needed some time to think.

This year, I learned to rely on God. I stepped out of my comfort zone and started to talk to people and make some new friends beyond my little group I had. I learned a lot of lessons this year.

I may.....
              have possibly.....
                                           just a little, teeny bit......
                                                                                   just a tad bit.....
                                                                                                               may have enjoyed myself.
                                                                                                                * on rare occasions* 

Oh my. One more. One more exam till my freedom. Then off I go to camp for three weeks! It will be great and emotional to back to the place once again that changed my life. 
Back to studying for now.

One more.

No comments:

Post a Comment