Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break


Well, I am FINALLY on my spring break! I kinda wasted today with naps and what not!
Anyway, yesterday was my birthday, not that anyone cares out there, but besides that fact
I had fun and enjoyed my cake very much (thanks Mum!)
Well I got this as a present from a friend...
A Cross Stitching Project-thing
Its very different form just regular embroidery... but I suppose I shall get use to it.
Goodness though, there are a lot of symbols and rules and THREAD! A ton of 
thread! It is kinda intimidating! I'll try to show my progress... but I kinda misplaced
my key, and if you have cross stitched before... you kinda need it. (By 'kinda'
I mean you really really do need it!!) Well I guess I'll find it eventually! 










*Get off of the computer and stop looking at blogs and take a walk!!! It is beautiful outside! (Well at least where I am!) None the less, I see less and less people walking, so do it. Just go out an walk! Enjoy the spring!*

No comments:

Post a Comment