Friday, August 26, 2011

An Introduction

This is the first time I have ever attempted to do something like this. I love to write and I've heard that blogging is a great way to do so. And so here I go...
As you have read above I love to write. I have tried to write novels but all have failed and turned into short stories rather then long books. I paint, water colour to be exact, and I am in love with every Beatrix Potter illustration out there. I am also a huge fan of Jane Austen. I can't tell you how many times I have watched "Pride and Prejudice". Along with Jane Austen movies, I am a bit of a "Star Wars" nut. 
I live out in the country on the river. It is one of my favourite places to be. I was home schooled up til grade nine and had many opportunities to explore where we lived. 
There is a little about myself. I think I am going to like blogging! 
Have a good evening! 



No comments:

Post a Comment