Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Looking Back at Summer Days!

 I was reading my book (The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers) and noticed these clouds. I think they are so cool! They look so light! 
 Experimenting with my camera.

 My mom woke me up at 5:30am to show me this amazing sunrise. I ran outside and started taking pictures. The colours are simply stunning! 
 The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on seas and established it on the waters. - Psalm 24:1-2
It is near the last day of August. Hard to believe. Summer has gone by so fast! It has been so enjoyable and amazing! I have learned so much this summer and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me! Enjoy what is left of this beautiful season and make the most of it!

P.S. As you can see, I have found out how to put pictures up! I have a lot more exploring to do about blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment