Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Windy Day

Today resembles much of a fall day, even though it is August. It is cold, windy and the river is grey and very much alive! My family and I went to church this morning. It was and excellent service and it kept my interest the whole time. I am going to try to have a verse at the end of each post. Today's verse comes from Matthew 22:37 (ESV)

 "And he said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'"

Great verse isn't it? I have a new book to read about Tim Tebow called, Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow and Nathan Whitaker. I haven't read it yet, but my friend and sister both really enjoyed it, so I think I will like it! Well, I am off to get in a cozy spot and work on my latest novel, we'll see how this one turns out! I am almost at 10,000 words. I have to get to 85,000 or something for it to be a decent novel length. I know, I shouldn't focus on length; just tell the story! Have a nice windy day and drink lots of tea! 

P.S. I am trying to learn how to post pictures... hopefully I will learn by the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment