Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Observations

I am hooked! Hooked on blogs! I love to look at everyone's ingenious blog and blog designs! Some people are just too creative! I scanned through my blog and realized that I practically write novels! Well, I suppose some people may be more dedicated in the fact that they have on-going projects and cute little crafts and cute pictures of their quaint lives. Me on the other hand, I rant and complain and have a self pity party. I think I am also redundant because I believe I have posted something like this before. I do however have an excuse:
-School
-Currently school exams

                                       ........... I suppose we can add laziness to that list too.

Well I am all studied out and tired of being lazy. I want to maybe start a project too. But I'm not telling what it is. Heck, I may not even do it. We'll see. I need something to spice up this little thing I have here. Something different and quirky  ( < it me like ten times to try to spell that....). If tomorrow is a snow day I shall brain storm.



"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord." Jer. 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment