Saturday, January 28, 2012

What I do with my time


     I received a gift from the parents today, as well as a distraction from studying! Acrylic paints! I have always been fascinated with water colours and quite skeptical with acrylics.... however I realized that I like thick acrylics and not cheap thin paint.  I found out through art class at school that I did like how the colours flowed! 

 ~ ~ ~
   
    There is something quite thrilling when squeezing different colours of paint on a clean white canvas. Something exciting when taking a damp brush and with a beautiful colour and gracefully run it across the paper. The sense of accomplishment when your finish product was exactly what you dared to expect. 








Well, I got the "thrill" and "excitement" but the "accomplishment" didn't quite follow! But that is to 
be expected. I suppose I should actually study since I have wasted the morning! I do dislike exams ever so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment