Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last Day of ......

I am sad to report, that today is the last day of summer. Tomorrow marks the day of fall. The docks are already in, they were taken out Sunday. The geese are making one last stop in front of our house and heading South. Leaves are slowly turning colours and the mornings are getting colder.
    I believe that I mentioned before that I had the best summer ever. The last "best summer" was 2009 I believe. I have been asked why it was so good and part of my answer is camp and what came with camp. Camp forced me to branch out to people and be a "social person".... I like my quiet time and can get "peopled out". By "social person" I mean being with people for two weeks straight. Anyway, I came out of my shell and for the first time in a while I could just be myself. Thats also where I re-commmited myself to Christ. There is a long, yet interesting, story of how that came to be!! It was a very cool experience to see how God worked in my life! I also got baptized this summer at camp! That was a very special time. I also met some great friends! Besides camp I read a lot over the summer; seven books in total. Well, I guess it isn't too many books... Anyway, I got up to see the 5:30 am sunrise, I got to go to Chicago, and I just relaxed. When school got out I tried to plan my summer so it would be "awesome" by making a summer bucket list..... I don't think I did one thing on that list but it still turned out amazing. But that was God's doing. It was awesome because of Him!!!
I have to go do homework, bye!


Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? They are higher than the heavens, what can you do? Their depths are deeper than the grave, what can you know? Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea. - Job 11:7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment