Wednesday, September 21, 2011

An Unexpected Gift.... Well At Least for Me

I lied. Today does NOT mark the beginning of fall. That would be in two days... the 23. This means I have two more days to enjoy summer bliss! I wished my teacher a "Happy First Day of Fall" to which the rest of the class reported to me that it was not. "Thats embarrassing!!" I thought, not that I had made a fool of myself in front of the class, but what followed. "I put on my blog that it was the first day of fall!". Big mistake. I kinda didn't want to tell my friends about this because it was suppose to be a bit of a secret project... Also, somewhere on the internet, I knew my post was there making a bigger fool of myself to the whole wide world. Then I thought, "Oh, wait I have no subscribers!" I was safe... this time.
"Wait, you have a blog?"
"Whose it through?"
"Can I get to it?"....asked my friends.
AAHHH! Not what I intended. Oh well, I am home free this time. No one knows how to get to this blog. But wait, doesn't that defeat the purpose of it? Oh boy.....
Anyway, my unexpected gift was two extra days of summer. I didn't expect to see my dear friend till next year! Enjoy your last days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment